Our Top Boston Design Bloggers
As is probably the case with most design lovers, blogs have become one of our go-to sources of inspiration over the last few years, and it just so happens that many of our favorite bloggers happen to live within a few miles of our showroom. From a local designer whose book became a national best-seller, to a city girl who chronicles the design of her family's new apartment, in our opinion, these are our favorite Boston design bloggers. Bonus: They're all just a little bit different.
- Erin Gates, Elements of Style. Also known as the one who wrote the best-seller. If you live in New England and love decorating, there's a 99 percent chance you already know and love the Newton-based interior designer. Her contemporary take on traditional, preppy style makes her the poster child for East Coast design perfection, and her witty, approachable writing style makes us feel like we're listening to a friend.
- Jessica Klein, Oh I Design. Hailing from San Diego, Jessica has been blogging from Boston for a few years and we'll speak for all of her readers when we say we're happy to have her. As another working designer, a new homeowner, and new mom, Jessica shares everything from Boston design news, events, and store openings, to snaps and inspiration boards from her new space.
- Linda Merrill, Surroundings. Linda is a blogger and interior designer on the South Shore with traditional, classic style. We love the local angle she takes with her site, often recapping or promoting art and estate sales, sharing photos from area show houses, and divulging the inspiration behind the designs for her local clientele.
- Kate Bowler, Domestikated Life. Though Kate's blog doesn't focus exclusively on interiors, her styling tips for parties and entertaining, and her beautifully created and photographed recipes are enough to inspire all sorts of design inspiration.
- Becky Shade, Pop & Circumstance. Becky runs both Pop & Circumstance the blog and a beautiful pop-up vintage shop of the same name. On the blog, she shares her latest finds for her shop, unique local decor and furnishing resources, her travels throughout New England, and more.
Do you have any favorite Boston design bloggers we missed? Share them in the comments section, we'd love to check them out!