Brand Spotlight: Miele Appliances
One of the things that makes Divine Design & Build different is the unique, exemplary manufacturers and vendors we work with. Most of our brands are high-end, European companies, and we select every vendor we work with only after ensuring they offer beautiful, original, and quality design that will withstand both your taste and your needs for decades to come. So, we wanted to highlight some of the wonderful manufacturers we work with to provide a little more insight into what makes them so great, and why you might consider their products for your home. First up: Miele. The European company, known for lasting quality and high style, offers a wide range of appliances, from ranges and refrigerators, to coffee and washing machines.
What we love about Miele Appliances:
- First of all, the company has been in business for more than 100 years (since 1899, to be exact), a sure testament to the brand's quality. They're also known to test all of their products to the equivalent of 20 years of use, to ensure that whatever they sell is long-lasting.
- Miele is also often at the forefront of innovation in the home appliance industry, offering new features and systems that range from improved convenience, to revolutionary overhauls. A few favorite features: the digital, touch display screens on almost all appliances; moisture-plus ranges, which help control cooking humidity as well as temperature; and backlit knobs that allow you to easily ensure your range has been turned off.
- Perhaps the best part about Miele, is that not only are the appliances top quality, but they're among the most stylish on the market, too. Sleek, modern European design combines with customization features -- like the brand's signature handle option, which allows appliance handles to be ordered in gold, glass, powder-coated aluminum, or with natural wood tone inserts--ensure that your appliances will enhance the overall design and style of your kitchen space.
A few of our favorite products:
- The Miele HR1935 range is one of the best on the market. Not only does it offer sleek design, but the options and functions it provides are seemingly endless. They include: convection roasting, MasterChef auto programming, dehydrating, a Sabbath program, a rotisserie motor (through the rotisserie is sold separately), and a grill, among many others. (See the full list of functions here). The range is offered in three standard sizes, and in gas, electric, duel-fuel or convection energy options.
- If you're in the market for a customizable refrigerator that blends seamlessly with cabinetry and decor, Miele's 1803 Vi Built-in refrigerator can't be beat. The 'fridge can be ordered with a right- or left- hinge, and comes ready for custom paneling.
- For those who can't live without a morning cup of coffee (ourselves included), this built-in whole bean coffee machine is a must. It not only looks sleek and modern when installed directly into cabinetry, but it opens up counter space, making the kitchen more functional, too. The machine not only makes coffee, but espresso, macchiatos, cappuccinos, lattes and more. (Consider it your own personal barista.)
Want to learn more about Miele appliances, or see the line in person? Drop by our Wellesley, Massachusetts showroom, or contact us to set up an appointment.